University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir Jobs 2020 | Azad Jammu and Kashmir Jobs
Visitors you searched university jobs, then you land on the right page because University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir jobs 2020 available on this page. They needed energetic and talented candidates for this job. If you are interested to get this job, they should visit this page regularly because we updated all the latest information on this page. All those candidates get this job on merit who fulfill all the requirements. They needed a lot of staff for office work. Candidates get seats on pure merit. Candidates get the job application form from jobsguider.pk.
The University of Kotli is very famous and known in the top universities of Pakistan. It is the largest university in Pakistan. The University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir are in Pakistan. It is affiliated with a higher education commission. It is the newly established university. It was formerly known as the university college of Administrative sciences Kotli. They needed highly educated and expert candidates for this post. They needed only one candidate for this job. All those candidates who are eligible for this job, they can check complete eligibility criteria detail from here. Only those candidates get seats who apply before the last date because last date applications are not accepted. Candidates get the job detail from this page.
University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir Jobs 2020
- Last Date to Apply : 24 July 2020
- Master degree
- 17 years experience in the establishment/Administration
- Age limit is 40-45 years
How to Apply
- Candidates submit Attested copies of degrees, result cards, certificates, domicile along with the application send by post.
- An incomplete application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates bring the original documents at the interview time.
- University of Kotli, Azad Jammu and Kashmir.